Welcome to Pacific Motorsports
We believe in specialization here at Pacific Motorsports, because we don’t believe that everybody can do everything in today’s increasingly complicated world. Everybody doesn’t have the training, experience, information, equipment, facility or orientation to do everything. That’s why upon our founding in 1996 we decided to specialize, and BMWs, and their later sub-brand, MINI, are all we service.
Our Best Practices approach includes:
- We service BMW and MINI vehicles exclusively.
- We have factory-trained Level 1 Master Technicians exclusively.
- We have the latest BMW and MINI factory diagnostic and programming equipment.
- We use only Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) parts unless a superior one has become available.
- We have over 24 years specializing exclusively in the service and repair of BMW and MINI automobiles.
- We are not a German, European or Import shop, we are The BMW and MINI Shop.
- We take what we do seriously and are in our third decade of doing so. Come visit us, and experience A Higher Standard of Service.
At Pacific Motorsports our goal, as always, is the health and safety of our clients and employees. To that end we engage in the most prudent procedures possible.
We are continuing to maintain all contact at an appropriate distance. Everything can also be conducted via telephone, from initial appointment setting through to final payment.
We request that all vehicles continue to be dropped off outside our front door under the awning, so that we may see you both. Please leave the keys in the car, give us a wave, and we will retrieve the vehicle upon your departure.
Our vehicle cleaning procedures have escalated to include immediate disinfection of high touch surfaces such as keys, door handles, steering wheels, shift knobs, emergency/parking brake handles, etc. using Oxivir TB*. Our technicians who service and drive your car are gloved at all times, and the high touch surfaces are disinfected a final time at the conclusion of service. This is in addition to our customary hand wash and dry at the conclusion of service.
Should you need to enter our facility, we respectfully request that you wear appropriate facial covering to help us comply with local and state health instructions. We also request that you maintain appropriate social distance of at least 6 feet (two meters) from other persons while in our facility.
Thank you for your understanding and continued patronage.
*Oxivir TB is a sustainable low VOC hospital-grade disinfectant effective against enveloped and non-enveloped viruses including Norovirus, Human Coronavirus 229E, Influenza, Rhinovirus, Rotavirus, HIV and Hepatitis B virus. It kills SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19 virus) in 1 minute. It breaks down in minutes into oxygen and water, so it meets our environmental standards here at Pacific Motorsports.