When considering buying a previously-owned BMW there are two things you will be getting:
- Everything that was done to the car
- Everything that wasn’t done to it.
Our Philosophy: A well-informed consumer is an empowered one
The Pacific Motorsports Pre-Purchase Inspection is a 75 point visual inspection of the entire vehicle.
- GT-1 and BMW’s Software Service Station inspection to check for active and stored codes of all systems
- Road test
- All results and recommendations are presented in writing
- Professional Evaluation (whether or not the vehicle is worthy of acquisition)
If you purchase your new BMW based on our recommendations and need a Service Two inspection, we will discount the Service Two by the cost of the Pre-Purchase Inspection when completed within 30 days.
We also recommend this as a Post-Purchase Inspection for those who have recently acquired a vehicle, whether as a gift, inheritance, or from another source. It’s always good to establish a baseline of your new BMW’s condition.